In January 2019, over 500 construction professionals gathered in Dallas for the Advancing Prefabrication conference. Over three days the meeting explored how project stakeholders can better collaborate in design, improve fabrication efficiency and streamline logistics and job site operations.
It is clear that the event has only just begun getting under the skin of current innovations being made in off-site construction, and that many more challenges remain around tracking projects, estimating the cost savings, finding suitable project partners and more.
Advancing Prefabrication 2019 continued to seek out the answers to these problems by exploring the cutting edge ideas, processes and systems being developed in the industry across single-trade, multi-trade and modular manufacturing processes.
- More off site workshops to visit mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing facilities
- New track of sessions dedicated to optimizing processes for modularization and industrialized construction
- Changing business infrastructure to better meet manufacturing and off-site demands
- Spotlights on the cutting-edge innovations both in the US & beyond
- Case studies sharing perspectives of every stakeholder
- More networking and discussion opportunities
Many of your competitors are already delivering in the race to perform off-site work. Stay tuned for updates on the 2020 conference so you don’t get left behind and optimize your own off-site strategy!