The ability to do prefabrication is reliant on a number of established and emerging technologies.
- Design softwareand project management tools are needed to coordinate between trades and ensure fabricated assemblies are in sync with BIM models
- Reality capturetools are critical to developing an accurate layout and ensuring assemblies are manufactured in line with field conditions
- Fabrication toolsare needed to drive efficiency at the manufacturing stage. Automated tools and fab shop innovation could offer significant cost and time savings
- Modular systems & Prefabricated Materials are increasingly popular among both clients and contractors to save time and money
- BIM &VDC solutions play a significant role, with model-based design and coordination a critical part of prefabrication
Unlike larger trade shows, sponsorship opportunities are restricted to a small handful of solution providers.
We offer an environment in which you can have meaningful, in-depth conversations and build relationships with the most engaged leaders in the industry. This is not a simple exercise to just gather business cards of people you will likely never meet again.
If you have a solution that can help drive prefabrication, let us know. We’d be happy to explain more about the exclusive opportunities on offer to exhibit and speak as part of a commercial partnership.
You’ll Meet People From…
For any of the above opportunities, please get in touch to discuss opportunities to sponsor or exhibit.
Contact: Dan Overd, Commercial Director
We endeavor to get back to all emails within 48 hours. We look forward to hearing from you.